Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (5 Viewers)

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
If all else fails you can use the costume modders method and just colour the wing texture file whatever colour you want.

Hmmm, and how does one do that? You mean the texture editor? I am having trouble using that, it doesnt let me load my game with it... Its quite annoying if you ask me... Help would be appreciated.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Any chance we will be getting more outfit, and weapon codes for other classes? Id love to get some tamer weapons, and maybe sorceress as well, not sure how to search for them myself, so I would love to know how to do so.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hmmm, and how does one do that? You mean the texture editor? I am having trouble using that, it doesnt let me load my game with it... Its quite annoying if you ask me... Help would be appreciated.

If you wanted the wings white, unpacking 3125651417(W).7z to your Resorep "modded" folder will hopefully do that for you.

If you wanted to colour them yourself, open 3125651417.7z and use an image editor such as Paint.net to get whichever colour you want.

Attachments

3125651417(W).7z
49 KB · Views: 187

3125651417.7z
74.2 KB · Views: 189

cramz49

Potential Patron
Hi is there a way to get the 1st armor of valkyrie? i can't see it in the costume list.

Edit!

i found it.

Last edited:

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
Hey is there a good way to save the first post of this thread? It has a crazy amount of useful information as far as the pac names and all the associated costume types but when i try to save the html it doesnt wnat to save all the stuff in the spoilers for some reason

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hey is there a good way to save the first post of this thread? It has a crazy amount of useful information as far as the pac names and all the associated costume types but when i try to save the html it doesnt wnat to save all the stuff in the spoilers for some reason

Copy/Paste to Word document (or editor of your choice) works, I did it a few sections at a time until I got it all :)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Suppose I want to give my Maehwa the Tyrie weapon set, do I need to download stuff or do I just copy the .pac filename in the list of the first post? And what would the code look like?
I'm not good at this stuff and I don't want to screw this up. Also I have manually setup resorep, so I don't know if I'll be able to 'capture' stuff if that needs to be done.

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
Suppose I want to give my Maehwa the Tyrie weapon set, do I need to download stuff or do I just copy the .pac filename in the list of the first post? And what would the code look like?
I'm not good at this stuff and I don't want to screw this up. Also I have manually setup resorep, so I don't know if I'll be able to 'capture' stuff if that needs to be done.

I did a weapon swap on my Maehwa too, not the Tyrie set but here is what you should add to your multiplemodeldesc.xml file (I put mine at the end of the file, just before the <Dependence> lines) :
Code:
<!-- For Maehwa (Plum) -->
<!-- Blade -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_01_BLD_0006.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_VW_BLD_0003.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_01_BLD_0006_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_VW_BLD_0003_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!-- SBow -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0004.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_VW_SBW_0003.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_01_SBW_0004_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/36_SHOTBOW/PKWW_VW_SBW_0003_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
This should replace the Yuria blade with Tyrie blade and White horn bow with Tyrie bow.
If you want to replace something else, the index="-" are for the Yuria (the weap you want to replace) and the index="U" are for the Tyrie (the weap you want to see)

Edit : Didn't really answer your question so here : You don't need to download anything, just add the lines in your multiplemodeldesc.xml file and run the mod-armor.bat, should work (no need to resorep anything as the textures aren't modified)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Awesomeness. Thanks a million!

ATugGA5.jpg
w7E6c3Z.jpg

Another question: if I equip another weapon, will the effect switch to the newly equipped weapon or will it remain modded?

*EDIT* The bow is replaced but not used. The sword remains in her hand instead of the bow
*EDIT AGAIN* It's there. Didn't see it clearly. My bad

Last edited:

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
The skin swap is tied to the one you defined, so in my exemple, all Yuria blades will look like Tyrie ones (even other players'). If you change weapon, you'll have to change the lines in the multiplemodeldesc.xml to swap the new blade

Daedalus

Content Creator
It seems cross-class weapon swapping isn't possible. Pity, I wanted to see my valk swinging maehwa's Tyrie blade. Oh well...

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
I was hoping the same thing, same for tamers, and sorceress, somehow Musa and Maehwa beat the older classes lol
Sry, can't help if we don't have the .PAC names :(

It seems cross-class weapon swapping isn't possible. Pity, I wanted to see my valk swinging maehwa's Tyrie blade. Oh well...
aRWQxZZ.jpg

kV4cXKG.jpg

It's just that animations and sheated/unsheated models might look weird (like the Valkyrie wasn't made to have a sheat, so it looks pretty weird)

Here's the code :
Code:
<!-- Valkyrie Sword -->
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/7_PVW/WEAPON/1_ONEHANDSWORD/PVW_01_OHS_0003_R.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_VW_BLD_0003.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<!--
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/7_PVW/WEAPON/1_ONEHANDSWORD/PVW_01_OHS_0003_R_IN.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/22_PKWW/WEAPON/35_BLADE/PKWW_VW_BLD_0003_IN.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
-->
You might not want to add the 2nd part with the "_IN" since it looks weird when Valkyrie has a weapon on her side (and the sword is supposed to magically appear from her shield :P)
Also, since my valk is a reroll lvl11, the weapon I swapped was a low one, so just replace "PVW_01_OHS_0003_R" with the one you wear atm

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Sry, can't help if we don't have the .PAC names :(

I'm sure someone will figure them out sooner or later, but thanks for the reply : ). Hope it can be done : 3, also I still dont get where in the multiplemodel you put the weapon files to swap the appearance...

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone know why the Maid outfit doesn't make the bow appear if I put in the code for the outfit? I am using the Taritas outfit and replaced the code with the maid outfit, anyone know the issue? Also how do I change the inner for my tamer, the main inner I cant seem to get to load at all... I'm sure someone said in the forum but I cant find it...

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_02_HEL_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/13_HEL/PBW_10_HEL_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_02_UB_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PBW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_Hand/PBW_02_HAND_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/11_HAND/PBW_10_HAND_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_Foot/PBW_02_FOOT_0004.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/12_FOOT/PBW_10_FOOT_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Someone let me know, if you can : ), id appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.