Alexandr

Club Regular
no..i just have from tx media only...that from

mountain village studio it from chiness website
Thanks for the answer, do you have something with girls in boots from TX Media? I just have something from the Mountain village studio.

j12q

Writer
Videographer
some Instagram stuff pt1:

Leo Mendes on Instagram: "Doble de riesgo y @martinalrz Lo sabe!!! Sino mira!!!! . . . @alastunts . . En @acro_jump . . #doblesderiesgo #fight #pelea #work #training #fitnesmotivation #artistamarcial #acrobata #dancer #actor #capoeira #argentina #movie #model #word #travel"
Stunt Performers of Color on Instagram: "Sometimes our training involves shooting a previs. And in THIS case it was from "Luke Cage". Kudos to ALL stunt performers involved which includes our very own Guy (who doubles Luke) @guyfernandezjr , Mounir @mounir_maroc_ and @ Victor @vic_the_kick and their stunt peers @naylorpro @dargan_fire and @aliciavelabailey 💥💥💥 #stuntpoc #stunt #men #women #stuntdoubles #lukecage #stuntdouble #netflix #marvel #stunts #previs #2nd #season #series"
Grant Powell on Instagram: "Day 2 of knife training with these two @malinkirjonen and @jennyayumi24 for their knife fight scene. They always keen to put in the work! #fightscene #knifefighting #combat #closequarter #disarm #destroy #rehearsal #stunteam #stuntfighters #stunts #action🎬"
Laura Perrotto on Instagram: "Training with @flobssd 👊🏻🔥 🎥 : @tom_escouade #stunt#training#friend#martialart#combat#stuntwork#stuntwoman#motivation#movies#actor#lifestyle#fit#fitnessgirl#sport#cinematic#stunttraining#funnymoment#martialartstraining#stuntgirl#boxe#boxing#boxingtraining"
Beaumont florian on Instagram: "▪️✔️100th show check 🎊. #runtheshow #cirquedusoleil ▪️ Peut importe le nombre, entraînement et determination tous les jours 🔥. ▪️Training chorégraphique stunt aux pattes d'ours avec @flooraison & @audreywaldo Merci à @bastien_trouve pour le cadre!! 📸"

Zakoholic

3D Artist
Episode 37 of Playgirl Q (プレイガール Q) had a gang of bikini henchgirls.
The episode aired on the Toei channel last week, and will air again 9am on 12th of October

the show isnt available online or on DVD, so probably the only chance to see the episode

I put an annoucement asking someone in Japan to record the fight scene, but I doubt I'll get an answer (people tend be more about taking than giving)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
One more mexican movie, but this time I will post it in this thread because it rather a battle between zako women and men than a shootout between mixed teams.
There will be only two deaths in the end, but I left the time stamps to some potentially interesting scenes.

This is not the first their appearance on screen in this movie, at least one of them was shown before, but I suggest you to look at them at
41:50 - four zako chicks are on screen. It's their time to shine.
45:30 - the end of the scene with them. They interrogated and killed two guys.
58:40 - 1:04:05 - one more scene with them. They're talking with the bad guys (most likely). Not very interesting scene but maybe somebody will want to look at the zako girls before the battle (what are they doing and all that stuff)
1:13:25 - our girls are attacking their enemies (probably the good guys). There are some men with them, it reminds me the "Attack of the Siants" mission in Hitman Absolution. The battle is short, no one of them dies, and there are only 3 of them.
1:21:16 - 1:24:45 - another scene with them. Another negotiations with male bandits. There are only 3 of them again.
1:28:00 - 1:28:55 - one more scene with them. Two of them are close friends.
1:42:12 - the final battle starts. It's long and this time stamp is only technically the beginning of the battle, but still you can start from here if you want to see more scenes with this chicks
1:44:14 - finally, the first zako woman is dead
1:44:18 - and another one
1:44:31 - the last zako (event though there were four of them) is escaping (successfully)

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Movie Phoenix ( with ex WWE Eva Marie ) have zakos, 2 ir 3 fights with zakos

Attachments

• eva_wwe_0054-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0054-0.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 201
  • eva_wwe_0057-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0057-0.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 177
  • eva_wwe_0029-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0029-0.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 168
  • eva_wwe_0068-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0068-0.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 177
  • eva_wwe_0070-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0070-0.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 165
  • eva_wwe_0005-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0005-0.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 160
  • eva_wwe_0074-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0074-0.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 183
  • eva_wwe_0072-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0072-0.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 175
  • eva_wwe_0075-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0075-0.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 178
  • eva_wwe_0080-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0080-0.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 202
  • eva_wwe_0081-0.jpeg
    eva_wwe_0081-0.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 202

j12q

Writer
Videographer

these two channels have many great videos, and they were available one day, but suddenly their owners made them unlisted, which means they’re still there but you need their links to reach them, I tried alot to, but no one was answering, so if you guys managed to get any more of them post them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.