Sunda

Casual Client
Yeeee! cant wait to be disappointed cause when they have too much female combatant they dont act for shit and they dont film action but just gal getting shot...boring (but heh hope I'm wrong this time)
I just watched the new release female combatant from zen studio today, well as I expect it’s pretty giga style action, most of the actresses are from giga studio in this new release zen studio film. I wouldn’t consider this as zen style action compare to the old days and the shooting style is just like giga. Nothing new except making lots of explosions effect scenes, as always they spend long time on the mind control part which I will never watch. I bet zen studio is lack of action actresses nowadays that’s why they have to use the actresses from giga, never back to the old days as many good zen actresses have retired :P

Ryonalover01

3D Artist
Writer
Videographer
Editor

Attachments

• preview (1).gif
    preview (1).gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 323

Alex lee

Club Regular
I just watched the new release female combatant from zen studio today, well as I expect it’s pretty giga style action, most of the actresses are from giga studio in this new release zen studio film. I wouldn’t consider this as zen style action compare to the old days and the shooting style is just like giga. Nothing new except making lots of explosions effect scenes, as always they spend long time on the mind control part which I will never watch. I bet zen studio is lack of action actresses nowadays that’s why they have to use the actresses from giga, never back to the old days as many good zen actresses have retired :P
Where did you watch? Source?

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

Attachments

• altered-carbon-s1-ep8-01.gif
    altered-carbon-s1-ep8-01.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • altered-carbon-s1-ep8-04.gif
    altered-carbon-s1-ep8-04.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone, the new video is now available. I think he's cool

Pangcake22

Club Regular

Came across this on Instagram and thought it was interesting that Disney Park let their female officer cast member be choked by the Kylo Ren cast member.

Abbbbbb

Avid Affiliate
There is a new released Amazon prime movie called awareness. In the film, both the protagonist and the antagonist can use mind control skills. In the final fight, protagonist uses mind control to make everyone except main characters faint. And there is an interesting scene, in order to walk to the villain, the portagonist let fainted bodies rolling and move to the sides of the room.

Villain uses mind control as well, and keep randomly picking up fainted people to stand up and fighting with hero. It's available on Amazon prime and prime blocks direct screenshot so I cannot upload screen recording or screenshot, the photos are taken by mobile
IMG_0372.jpeg

Everyone is fainting
IMG_0373.jpeg

Fainted people are rolling to the sides
IMG_0370.jpeg

IMG_0371.jpeg

A random girl fight with protagonist
IMG_0369.jpeg

More people are standing up to fight with hero. I believe according to the film, they are actually unconscious now

IMG_0368.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.