Alex lee

Club Regular

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
There is a new released Amazon prime movie called awareness. In the film, both the protagonist and the antagonist can use mind control skills. In the final fight, protagonist uses mind control to make everyone except main characters faint. And there is an interesting scene, in order to walk to the villain, the portagonist let fainted bodies rolling and move to the sides of the room.

Villain uses mind control as well, and keep randomly picking up fainted people to stand up and fighting with hero. It's available on Amazon prime and prime blocks direct screenshot so I cannot upload screen recording or screenshot, the photos are taken by mobile
View attachment 150492
Everyone is fainting
View attachment 150493
Fainted people are rolling to the sides
View attachment 150496
View attachment 150494
A random girl fight with protagonist
View attachment 150495
More people are standing up to fight with hero. I believe according to the film, they are actually unconscious now

View attachment 150497
There's also at least 5 zako in this movie outside of this scene.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
tumblr_n8m9lvss8F1qknpjho5_400.gif

The legend of the seeker

Sunda

Casual Client
Zepe48 is the most boring movie that i have ever seen. There is no action at all
I just watch the second part 49 last night and I think it's much better than the first part. The second part has some good features and the fighting scene is more zen style, I think it's worth to buy. Thanks god they replace the director for the second part and the script is wirtten by Kang-syaku from giga, I love the scenes where the actresses mask is being knocked out, some of them look nice without mask xD.

tomjeus

Club Regular
Curious as to what everyone’s thoughts are on sex scenes in female combatant series. Death March part two comes to mind

tomjeus

Club Regular
I just watch the second part 49 last night and I think it's much better than the first part. The second part has some good features and the fighting scene is more zen style, I think it's worth to buy. Thanks god they replace the director for the second part and the script is wirtten by Kang-syaku from giga, I love the scenes where the actresses mask is being knocked out, some of them look nice without mask xD.
Where did you find that?

Sunda

Casual Client
Negative. I interested only in actions scenes and nothing more
Same, but it's hard to make a film with only action scenes for an hour, so I guess they just add some scenes with other features, normally I skip some boring scenes and focus on the battle part.

MMP

Swell Supporter
Kyodai Ken Byclosser (1985)

By chance I found some pics of Ep.30 (ロボット少女の罠) of japanese serie: Kyodai Ken Byclosser (兄弟拳バイクロッサー).
It looks like a group of henchgirl-fembots on roller skates are fighting and being destroyed by the heros.

I did not find any more sources to get the clip or some more pictures.
Each episode might be downloadable for very small money on amazon.co.jp...but this is only possible with a japanese payment method (credit card) which I do not have.

Does anybody know this serie/episode?
Does anybody have the clip or could buy it for small money...if it is worth?
2023-02-26 - @O2begC0wwCrZxwX (X) - 16.jpg
2023-02-26 - @O2begC0wwCrZxwX (X) - 32.png
2023-02-26 - @O2begC0wwCrZxwX (X) - 36.png

Sunda

Casual Client
Kyodai Ken Byclosser (1985)

By chance I found some pics of Ep.30 (ロボット少女の罠) of japanese serie: Kyodai Ken Byclosser (兄弟拳バイクロッサー).
It looks like a group of henchgirl-fembots on roller skates are fighting and being destroyed by the heros.

I did not find any more sources to get the clip or some more pictures.
Each episode might be downloadable for very small money on amazon.co.jp...but this is only possible with a japanese payment method (credit card) which I do not have.

Does anybody know this serie/episode?
Does anybody have the clip or could buy it for small money...if it is worth?
View attachment 150575View attachment 150576View attachment 150577
Luckly I found this source on a web only for this ep 30 with eng sub, maybe you can figure out a way to download or record the video from that web, the link is below:
There are some lovely Japanese zako girl wearing shiny black bodysuit been defeated in some scenes, I like their outfit design and it's pretty 1980 , very nice :D

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Luckly I found this source on a web only for this ep 30 with eng sub, maybe you can figure out a way to download or record the video from that web, the link is below:
There are some lovely Japanese zako girl wearing shiny black bodysuit been defeated in some scenes, I like their outfit design and it's pretty 1980 , very nice :D
If anyone could download or record the video that would be great. I cannot view the video.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
4k video downloader can download bilibili videos. It is available for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.