Alex lee

Club Regular
I just watch the second part 49 last night and I think it's much better than the first part. The second part has some good features and the fighting scene is more zen style, I think it's worth to buy. Thanks god they replace the director for the second part and the script is wirtten by Kang-syaku from giga, I love the scenes where the actresses mask is being knocked out, some of them look nice without mask xD.
Just watched zepe 49 and i still think that it was awful movie

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Good morning,
I invite you to the store where you can buy the new movie V The Final Battle, the first of a seven-episode series.
The first visitors are already here.
Five kills and one KO in less than six minutes.

Of course, please visit my You Tube channel and you can also see the trailer there.

I am at Your disposal at the e-mail address:
uniformedwomenuniverse@gmail.com
I invite You to contact withe me

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Another good scene I have found, totally by accident.

This movie feature Hollywood A Class actor (bond girl Olga Kurylenko, Gary Oldman, Alicia Agneson (Viking and Clark)) called - The Courier

This scene is at the beginning of the movie, it started when a witness is being protected by a detailed headed by Simmons (Agneson) and a courier (Kurylenko) is delivering a case to them not knowing nor caring what it is, turn out that is a gas bomb sent by Oldman character (forgot his name) and it kills everyone in the room. The Courier confront Simmons and Simmon pull a gun on her and shot the courier, meanwhile wearing a gasmask and prepare to kill the witness. The Courier get back up and knock Simmon unconscious and taken her mask (which is very sexy IMO) and then rescue the witness. The scene ends when the Courier and the witness arguing in the hallway and Simmons come out again and the Courier killed Simmons in a gunfight.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Tried it, didn't work.
Then I think it is most likely it was blocked by the firewall of your server.

You can try hotbox.fun, which gives you 1GB for free each month (or pay US$10 (once a year) and you get 250GB/month). They download the video from their own server so this may work for you.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
For fans of the Geheimcode Delta Force / Sabotage 2 zako
does anyone have information regarding this movie in better video quality?

Screenshot of what circulates
GDF01.png

A screenshot I came across on deviantart
GDF02.jpeg

Fat Loong

Club Regular
I watched zepe 49 and I know why many people don't like this one.

The strength of zepe 48/49 was having some 20 actress, but the directors use this improperly and this became the major weakness. Back to basic: what is the advantage of 20 vs 8 actress? It is not that we can see the heros and 20 zakos in one shot. The size of the screen and resolution make this simply unappealing. Many want to see zakos without mask, a real individual. It could be in groups of 6-8 and have longer fights and death scene. In each group, only the face of a few zakos could be seen clearly and the rest are either too far and/or too fast. This will allow the creation of at least 5-6 groups without apparent "re-use" of zakos, making it very different from previous combatant movies and will be a big selling point.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks! I love that video. Very sexy girls. "Fine, I'll take the ones on the right..." "...I've got the ones on te left" -- that really sets the enemies as true disposable zako!

Alexandr

Club Regular
I watched zepe 49 and I know why many people don't like this one.

The strength of zepe 48/49 was having some 20 actress, but the directors use this improperly and this became the major weakness. Back to basic: what is the advantage of 20 vs 8 actress? It is not that we can see the heros and 20 zakos in one shot. The size of the screen and resolution make this simply unappealing. Many want to see zakos without mask, a real individual. It could be in groups of 6-8 and have longer fights and death scene. In each group, only the face of a few zakos could be seen clearly and the rest are either too far and/or too fast. This will allow the creation of at least 5-6 groups without apparent "re-use" of zakos, making it very different from previous combatant movies and will be a big selling point.
Do you mean the new movie Cocoon female combatant? I didn't like both parts. First of all, this is the lack of high-heeled boots. In the second fight scenes there were very few and the falls of the actresses were in a heap, and not each one separately:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.