• 1000212268.jpg
    1000212268.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 1000212265.jpg
    1000212265.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 136

Alefer032

Designer
I read offers, how much do you could paid for this videos full? Write me and perhaps we can make a deal.

ThreeP

Casual Client
China series : The condor of heroes 2003
The little villain leads his subordinates to surround the enemy
. 6.GIF
This girl kill 1 zako female
2.GIF

The woman's master came to her rescue. He used his power by playing the flute to control all the people around to have headaches.

RPReplay_Final1724181215.GIF 4.GIF 3.GIF

At the end, the defeated villain abandoned his subordinates to run away, and the remaining 3 zakos could not bear it and fainted.

1.GIF

In the next episodes we still have the chance to see these girls.

StevieBobert

Potential Patron
IMG_6206.jpeg

Can anyone help me figure out what movie this is from? The video was unfortunately deleted from bilibili but contained a zako scene where the female soldiers were put in a garbage truck after being eliminated. Thx for any help👍

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Near the ending, there is a montage of various ways he tries to attack the main villain's HQ, in one run he kills all the assassins in advance and loads their bodies on a truck. In another, they are all at the HQ waiting for him.
There are only two female assassins btw, they have a longer scene in the early part of the movie. They have Hitler's gun and there is some dialogue about that.

Btw, am I the only one getting a bit tired about this Alefer guy constantly putting in adverts trying to sell his cosplay videos? I thought this was a topic mostly for zakos from movies and shows. Can't we move these adverts in some other topic instead?

The Immortals (1995) - Bunch of terminally ill petty criminals get together to rob several places run by the mob.

The first is a strip club:

The Immortals 1995 - Lisa Abukusumo 10 mb

With one of the strippers putting up fierce resistance, but not being very tactically acute:

The Immortals 1995 - Alisa Christensen 5 mb
So, I guess she shoots the blonde stripper who never had the brains to open the door herself? Does the movie not show that?

Did street gang girls in Japan dress by the latest parisian fashion? :D Man these ladies look more like rich housewives than street gang thugs.

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
So, I guess she shoots the blonde stripper who never had the brains to open the door herself? Does the movie not show that?
Download the clip and check out what happens. It includes everything that happens to that particular stripper, and cuts when the movie cuts.

Hamlette

Vivacious Visitor
Near the ending, there is a montage of various ways he tries to attack the main villain's HQ, in one run he kills all the assassins in advance and loads their bodies on a truck. In another, they are all at the HQ waiting for him.
There are only two female assassins btw, they have a longer scene in the early part of the movie. They have Hitler's gun and there is some dialogue about that.

Btw, am I the only one getting a bit tired about this Alefer guy constantly putting in adverts trying to sell his cosplay videos? I thought this was a topic mostly for zakos from movies and shows. Can't we move these adverts in some other topic instead?

Did street gang girls in Japan dress by the latest parisian fashion? :D Man these ladies look more like rich housewives than street gang thugs.
Yes please if Alefer can shut up after posting 72 advert messages in this thread that'd be nice. :)

Alefer032

Designer
Yes please if Alefer can shut up after posting 72 advert messages in this thread that'd be nice. :)
Im only post my videos for sale and to solvent my studies in a academy, thats all, some people contact me by this way, so if you dont like my content then... well... dont look it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Note to those who do not want to read posts by any particular (or specific) member. The site has an 'ignore' feature. I stongly suggest that those who do not wish to read some posts by any particular (or specific) member use that feature. To use it, left mouse click on that person's user name and click on 'ignore'
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.