burom

Master of this Domain
I watched the new Mission Impossible today, there's *one* zako in it right at the beginning:

vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h37m23s908.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h37m26s625.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h38m39s369.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h38m40s696.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h38m45s407.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h38m58s409.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m08s245.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m10s953.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m21s817.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m24s159.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m25s586.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m26s703.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m28s412.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h39m33s133.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h41m52s100.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h41m53s718.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h41m56s260.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h41m56s979.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h41m58s169.png

You don't see her face but I did find the stunt actress' Instagram:

vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h46m31s185.png vlcsnap-2023-08-09-19h46m51s536.png

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hi,
I would like to invite you to the premiere of my new film.
It is a remake of the movie Reservoir Cats.

Entirely available on You Tube.
I invite you on Saturday at 22:00

Regards

Fat Loong

Club Regular

I think I have seen the trailer of this horror movie but though that all DS is whole body swallow by the giant snake and thus didn't pay attention. Now I have seen some clips and found that there are small snakes as well and also reasonable body view:

24:45-26:25 - The initial snake attack. Some fast/shaking scene of small snake attack and death scene.
30:00 - close up of a body
46:25-47:05 - Probably the best part. The group need to cross a corridor filled with small snakes and 4 bodies
1:06:45-1:10:25 - bits and pieces of dead bodies on the background, but most are far away and blur.

【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_001570791.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_001572124.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_001801957.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_002788041.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_002794207.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_004025374.jpg
【巨蛇闖女校 Rising Boas in a Girl's School】空乘學生智鬥兇殘群蛇!   驚悚 災難   YOUKU MOVIE   優酷電影.mp4_004250904.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

I think I have seen the trailer of this horror movie but though that all DS is whole body swallow by the giant snake and thus didn't pay attention. Now I have seen some clips and found that there are small snakes as well and also reasonable body view:

24:45-26:25 - The initial snake attack. Some fast/shaking scene of small snake attack and death scene.
30:00 - close up of a body
46:25-47:05 - Probably the best part. The group need to cross a corridor filled with small snakes and 4 bodies
1:06:45-1:10:25 - bits and pieces of dead bodies on the background, but most are far away and blur.

View attachment 148817View attachment 148818View attachment 148819View attachment 148820View attachment 148821View attachment 148822View attachment 148823

Thank you! Great find. Good that snake doesn't eat the dead bodies, so we could enjoy the view.
what does have to do with zako?
In the end, they trying to attack and kill the snake. At 42:05 survivors changing their uniform. It's clear that they will fight with the snake now. Unwillingly, all of them are zako girls in the beginning. Or at least candidates to be a zako. When they changed their unifrom, they became true zako.
Usually, we can see zako women doing their job - dying for our pleasure, but what about their personal background? Why did they fight? Here we can see that the luckiest or strongest girls left to fight, and the others died/fled.

Last edited:

Fat Loong

Club Regular
what does have to do with zako?
The generally accepted characteristics of zako (remember it is a Japanese word meaning "mixed small fish") are:
- there are several/many in number
- wear uniform or similar clothes
- lacks identity, most are without name
- most had no conversation (except those like "Yes, sir"), most don't have any close up shots
- weak against their enemy, typically killed/ko in seconds

If you follow this, probably half of the postings here did not qualify (many actually belongs to hit woman). There is the choice of (1) True zako only with a very quiet forum or (2) as long as they possess are some elements and you got a more active forum.

yzssx

2D Artist
这是一家知名的中国公司,制作有关士兵女孩、间谍和其他恋物场景的视频。由于这是一家中国公司,因此有关这些电影的所有信息都是封闭的。在我看来,在中国此类电影是非法的,因此所有信息都被小心地隐藏起来。我和中国用户谈过,但他们不想接触,也不想说话。我认为他们害怕警察。我认为这家公司叫“QQ”或“Old Dearm”。他们有一个网站以及一个 YouTube https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6EB3oGGXruK3Lco3koj2aw 频道,但他们已经很长时间没有上传新视频了。远山村工作室的优酷主页 PS我想联系我的中国朋友,我准备买你们的视频,她们很漂亮,我喜欢中国女孩。请联系我或本论坛的其他用户。我们都想和你成为朋友。
l china

Fat Loong

Club Regular
I explained these many times, and hope this is the last time....

Simply making videos of "normal" female death scene did not violate any law in China, but are testing the ethical limit. Government and police are probably aware of these producers, but as long as they don't cross the line they won't take action. The producers want to maintain low profile and is active within their own circle.

People at Old Dream and BingArt got arrested a few years ago because they crossed the line: making videos with nudity. Nowadays, the leader include TX (the one with real bullet hit effect) and Distant Village (typically female soldiers). These two are not difficult to find as all their videos display contact info from time to time. The reason they didn't want to contact people from overseas is because, on top of language barrier, they have no way to accept overseas payments ie unless that overseas person had local payment methods like Alipay or WeChat Pay, there is no business for them.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
The generally accepted characteristics of zako (remember it is a Japanese word meaning "mixed small fish") are:
- there are several/many in number
- wear uniform or similar clothes
- lacks identity, most are without name
- most had no conversation (except those like "Yes, sir"), most don't have any close up shots
- weak against their enemy, typically killed/ko in seconds

If you follow this, probably half of the postings here did not qualify (many actually belongs to hit woman). There is the choice of (1) True zako only with a very quiet forum or (2) as long as they possess are some elements and you got a more active forum.
sure, but for me, as we conceptualize in the beginning of all those threads, the zako need to be evil or serve evil, or else we just put slasher/horror film or woman dying in film/show no matter what (for example in Piranha 3d), and the we became not really different from a fetish board about women being killed, you see what I mean?

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
they crossed the line: making videos with nudity.
I see, China has the same problem. Violence? Ok, fine. Nudity? Oh no, it's absolutely horrible.
sure, but for me, as we conceptualize in the beginning of all those threads, the zako need to be evil or serve evil, or else we just put slasher/horror film or woman dying in film/show no matter what (for example in Piranha 3d), and the we became not really different from a fetish board about women being killed, you see what I mean?
I understand you, but horror movies are different. If the girls dying one by one that's a one thing. If the clones of the same woman dying one by one, because they failed the tests. that is another thing.
Unlucky clone.png

If the clone is unlucky, doesn't understand what is going on, don't rememeber anything and can't deal with the traps, she will join her sisters in the pit. And most of them die like this.
bodypile.png

But in the next movie the clone who survived used another clones and formed the attack team.

But if a clone was riddled with bullets in the fight, does she differs from the women in the pit?
zako.png

In the horror movie a maniac wants to see his victims dead, in the "Resident Evil" they were making soldiers. And even if the owerwhelming majority of the tested subjects died, how do they differs from the officers, casually finished off in another movie? They hadn't any chance too.
unknown-actor-and-actress-png.131052

One more question is about numbers. If two girls survived and killed a maniac, that's a one thing. If there were hundreds of them (which is unusual for the standart horror movie), and a dozen is ready to fight with a giant snake, they're zako. If a maniac kidnapped his victims on the streets, that's a one thing. If there was already established group (schoolgirls), and some of them became zako, the others can be count as such too.
unknown_actress_012-g-png.131056

This woman is in the uniform, she is a part of the team, she was in the command center during the sudden attack on it, and she was seen/treated accordingly even though in fact she was as much harmless as the schoolgirls in the movie with a snake. Both, this woman and her team and the schoolgirls didn't choose to be attacked, and if some schoolgirls managed to strike back, the others could do this too. It is their problem that the most of them managed only to flee and die.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I see, China has the same problem. Violence? Ok, fine. Nudity? Oh no, it's absolutely horrible.

I understand you, but horror movies are different. If the girls dying one by one that's a one thing. If the clones of the same woman dying one by one, because they failed the tests. that is another thing. View attachment 148852
If the clone is unlucky, doesn't understand what is going on, don't rememeber anything and can't deal with the traps, she will join her sisters in the pit. And most of them die like this.View attachment 148851
But in the next movie the clone who survived used another clones and formed the attack team.

But if a clone was riddled with bullets in the fight, does she differs from the women in the pit?
View attachment 148853
In the horror movie a maniac wants to see his victims dead, in the "Resident Evil" they were making soldiers. And even if the owerwhelming majority of the tested subjects died, how do they differs from the officers, casually finished off in another movie? They hadn't any chance too.
unknown-actor-and-actress-png.131052

One more question is about numbers. If two girls survived and killed a maniac, that's a one thing. If there were hundreds of them (which is unusual for the standart horror movie), and a dozen is ready to fight with a giant snake, they're zako. If a maniac kidnapped his victims on the streets, that's a one thing. If there was already established group (schoolgirls), and some of them became zako, the others can be count as such too.
unknown_actress_012-g-png.131056

This woman is in the uniform, she is a part of the team, she was in the command center during the sudden attack on it, and she was seen/treated accordingly even though in fact she was as much harmless as the schoolgirls in the movie with a snake. Both, this woman and her team and the schoolgirls didn't choose to be attacked, and if some schoolgirls managed to strike back, the others could do this too. It is their problem that the most of them managed only to flee and die.

See their is a difference between a woman in a uniform, the one you post, being clearly working for evil (Umbrella) and "and a dozen is ready to fight with a giant snake" because..they are on the good side, it's not like in war scenario were both side can be bad so it's ok to see both lose, here they are clearly good. for me it take out the fantasy of bringing justice to the evil women and it"s just..let's kill random women..it's heh, I dont like that and it dont go in the zako fetish For me

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
See their is a difference between a woman in a uniform, the one you post, being clearly working for evil (Umbrella) and "and a dozen is ready to fight with a giant snake" because..they are on the good side, it's not like in war scenario were both side can be bad so it's ok to see both lose, here they are clearly good. for me it take out the fantasy of bringing justice to the evil women and it"s just..let's kill random women..it's heh, I dont like that and it dont go in the zako fetish For me
So, you're just not a fan of the good zako.

oneofone

Club Regular
Zakos can be good or bad, what makes them a zako is theyre not the main leader/boss of anything whether its for a good or bad cause.

Even if youre the second in command in the group, youre still a zako, youre still expendable, youre still not the main boss.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
100% agreed.

There are countless avenues including elsewhere in this site which feature generic ryona for people to peruse. It's a limitless supply really. Our particular subsection clearly envisions the victims as being villainous and serving in such a capacity. This makes it a very niche interest. Otherwise we'll end up going the route of Pixiv where the proper zako/mook content gets drowned out with any old ryona schlock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.