Fat Loong

Club Regular
I see, China has the same problem. Violence? Ok, fine. Nudity? Oh no, it's absolutely horrible.
Not exactly. Excessive violence also not ok, so you never had scenes like blood splashing everywhere or hands/legs falling off which is typical in Japan and the US. The use of blood and scene of pain is minimal.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Regarding the discussion of what is appropriate to be posted here, I want to make my 3 points:

(1) What is Zako - the original meaning (mixed small fish), when used on people, was suppose to mean those in large number but of low value, typically refer low level workers in the society. There is no implication on their gender, whether they are good or bad (ordinary people should typically be good....) and whether their job involve action or not, set aside fighting or facing death.

(2) The criteria for this forum - The title is "Live Action Zako", so it has added the requirement that they have to be real person and action involved, but there is no mentioning that the zako has to be evil, and it even don't state the gender. If the "evil" requirement was written somewhere please let me know and make it appear in a more visible place.

(3) How straight you want to enforce the rule - As I said, do you prefer straight enforcement and a very quiet forum, or more accommodating and an active forum? If you go by the book, probably half of the video here didn't qualify, as zako should not be alone, nor could they fight the hero single handed for more than 10 seconds. After all, visitors here didn't look for zako per se. They go to a forum if scenes there typically meet their fetish, which could include fighting, cosplay, ryona, death scene, dead body, body pile etc... I only read and post in this forum for this exact reason.

I never complained people who posted video of an evil hit woman fighting the hero single handed for minutes.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
An interesting way to use your female warriors. Look only the first two minutes.

One more scene at 0:50

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
28:52 - seven zako women walking into an ambush
29:46 - 30:32 - their corpses on the floor
31:33 - flashback, an ambush scene repeated
55:38 - 56:12 56:19 - 56:40 57:09 - 57:51 - catfight with the bad girl

Zamaron1

Club Regular
An interesting way to use your female warriors. Look only the first two minutes.

One more scene at 0:50

Lol, I love this movie, it's a visual masterpiece, even if the story is nonsensical and maybe bad (Don't know, haven't watched for a while). But visually it's a masterpiece from the clever defenses the reimagne the wall to have had to the ornate armor the soldiers wear. Especially the Cranes. their armor is a gorgeous blue crane theme with a cape, yet still somewhat formfitting as you can see the shape of the hips, boob armor, and kind of the shape of the butt. Creative way to allow female soldiers in a time when only men served as we can see in the sory of Mulan. The tactic here though is honestly pretty stupid. THey literally have the Crane girls strap to a bungie system and jump down with one or 2 spears which ae at best only going to impale 1 or 2 creatures, and with how ravanous these things are these girls are jumping down with very little chance of survival. I'd rather be one of the guys ON the wall as at least there the creatures would have to somehow manage to climb the wall, and in that case I'd have fellow soldiers to back me up. But these girls just drop straight down into the midst of that horde hoping to kill 1 or 2 per drop, so nonsensical, but at least it's great for us as we get some decent zako scenes. Though it is pretty chilling when the camera eventually pans down to the pile of used bloodied rings, showing how dangerous the Cranes have it. DOwnside is most of the deaths are pretty much the Cranes getting torn apart, so no bodypiles unfortunatly, but in this case they are literally feeding slim beautiful women into essentially a meat grinder. Likely the leader is the only one skilled enough to continue to survive, while the Crans just keep getting killed, 1 might survive a few drops , but eventually dies soon. Despite the nonsensical life wasting tactic for the Cranes, there's at least soem justification why it's only women, as we can see they're all slim and athletic, essentially light enough that they can make use of the bungie system to drop down flip if needed, and come right back up.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
28:52 - seven zako women walking into an ambush
29:46 - 30:32 - their corpses on the floor
31:33 - flashback, an ambush scene repeated
55:38 - 56:12 56:19 - 56:40 57:09 - 57:51 - catfight with the bad girl

Can you upload this? It says "Video not available."

Kristin

Writer
Author
For me, I don’t think the zako necessarily has to serve evil. I always interpreted a zako just being a “nameless” combatant that is serving under some form of a higher power, no matter good or evil, such as soldier, guard, law enforcement officer, private security, bodyguard, etc.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
For me, I don’t think the zako necessarily has to serve evil. I always interpreted a zako just being a “nameless” combatant that is serving under some form of a higher power, no matter good or evil, such as soldier, guard, law enforcement officer, private security, bodyguard, etc.
That's a solid enough basis. The key emphasis on them being combatants rather than harmless victims.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
That's a solid enough basis. The key emphasis on them being combatants rather than harmless victims.
Yeah I guess this is the main point, combatant, I dont want to see video of Nurse getting killed or just random women, it will lose all interest
or else, everything can be zako, people who work at Mc donalds? zako, Nurse? zako; people in Mascot suit? zako
I dont say you cant have zako disguise as Nurse of Fast Food Workers, just we need the context of their evil action, or else whats the point?

DarkZero

Casual Client
Just like in the Double Take movie, where zako leader left her friend to cover her retreat, and she died almost immediately.
dt-png.129961
Sorry. Not full video

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Sorry. Not full video

But with some additional scenes! She didn't want to fight, she proposed to retreat before the battle started, but her leader didn't care and killed them all. She didnt look happy when she have seen the first corpses, she was the last on the battlefield. Beautiful, loyal and brave, she was casually riddled with bullets, but the soldiers over her body talked not about her but about the mission. Her leader left her to die and didn't mention her in the next scenes, her enemies left her on the ground... Sometimes it's easy to forget that this particular zako you like is still a zako, still expendable, still not the main boss. I remember, in another thread Amazon Shark poetically said she became another dead minion is a sea of dead minions. It's sad. For me, her death scene was a bit pathetic (and I really like it). Her lithe body, her last steps backwards, her fall. It looks like she died quickly (1-2 seconds), not instantly, but at least she didn't suffer for too long, which is good for her.
It's easy to feel sorry about her, watching the movie, and I do, but it also true that she deserved her bullets. Who knows how many people did she kill and could kill again. Her good qualities were making her even more dangerous. She should be killed, and she was. Her death was also a bit humiliating, because she had something to lose. She could offer to not fight, she could talk to their leader while everybody were standing and waiting. In death, she was deprived of herself and became absolutely identical to any other woman on the ground. Not the best end for the heroine of her own story.
Double Take.jpg Double Take 2.jpg Double Take 3.jpg Double Take 4.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
5:53 - bad zako women killing everybody
7:05 - one of them gets KO
7:09 - and one more
8:52 - the last zako appearance in this scene
41:10 - a single henchwoman
42:45 - gets KO
52:40 - an evil guy and two zako are going to the mission
53:11 - a zako's hand on her boss' lap
53:48 - 56:00 - the scene continues
59:50 - 1:01:50 - bad zako kidnapped a child
1:03:44 - 1:04:10 - they show the child to their boss
1:06:10 - bad zako prepares to defend her boss
1:08:55 - 1:09:16 - one more scene with her
1:09:35 - the first zako dies
1:09:38 - the second zako is on the ground, dead. She looks better without that jacket. Her friends are near her, but ignore her completely.
1:09:45 - 1:09:52 - the girl who died at 1:09:35 can be seen lying dead on the floor. Another zako doesn't even look at her
1:10:12 - 1:10:58 - the leading zako is dead
1:12:10 - remember that dead woman on the floor? From the 1:09:38? She got her single bullet only now. She also was so kind that she stood calmly and waited to be shot. Her death is the most pathetic, but beautiful. Her tits jiggling when she steppes back after being shot.
The fate of two other zako is unclear.

DarkZero

Casual Client
What someone have full video of Battle the amazone 1973 View attachment 148877

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.